Is this you?
- The number of your local Indian, Chinese or Pizza takeaway is on speed dial?
- You have some niggling health or weight issues that you know deep down need resolving and you have NO idea where to start.
- You don’t have the time, energy or motivation to cook healthy food from scratch…let alone washing up piles of dirty dishes.
Then imagine this…
- You get home from an exhausting day and your fridge and freezer is bulging with healthy food, created just for you.
- You feel like you are taking control of your health and well-being once and for all and it makes you feel good.
- You finally have time to do the things you want and spend time with the people you love.
That’s why I support people by filling their fridges and freezers with healthy nutritious food!
This is a personalised service. We aim to bridge the gap between traditional meal delivery service (up to £400 for two) and expensive full-time personal chef rates (up to £350 per day).
We aim to give quality and value for money with high-quality ingredients (organic and local where possible). We know all of our clients personally and want to keep it that way.
Sam has been to my house on several occasions recently to cook for me following a big operation. Not only did she speed my recovery with the deliciously healthy and nutritious food she prepared and cooked – she is also, as a fully trained nutritionist, able to help adapt the menu to best aidrecovery. I don’t know of anyone else offering such a comprehensive service. Sam is a joy to have around, she is very professional, a wonderful cook and leaves the kitchen spotlessly clean. I highly recommend her to everyone I know.Lisa EldridgeMakeup Artist, Author and Global Creative Director of Lancome
Who is this for?
- Super busy business people that NEED healthy food to stay ahead of the game.
- Celiac, gluten or dairy free, paleo, food allergies and intolerance, IBS, weight loss or just health conscious and need to sort your diet out right NOW!
- Recovering from a serious health issue such as major surgery, this is the time to have RESTORATIVE foods to hand.
- A new mum who needs to eat well but just hasn’t the time to even THINK about food?
- A busy couple wanting to prepare their bodies for AMAZING journey into parenthood?
What to expect…
- 6 different meals 6 portions of each
- Quality organic and/or locally sourced ingredients
- More time to do the things you love
- Be sure you are eating nutrient dense food that can have a profound impact on your health and well-being.
I only take 4 clients per month please apply here
Here is how it works…
|Step 1||Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Step 2||Fill in a food audit|
|Step 3||Choose your menu, you can even request your own favourite meals!|
|Step 4||Confirm a cook day, usually a weekday between 8am and 4pm|
|Step 5||We will come and cook 6 portions of your 6 chosen dishes portion it into pyrex dishes and leave to cool.|
|Step 6||Your will receive cooking instructions and you are all set.|
Clients report one Fridge and Freezer fill saves them TIME!
BEST OF ALL… NO SHOPPING, NO PREPARING AND NO WASHING UP!
I only take 4 clients per month please apply here
What others have to say?
After trying innumerable ways to “Eat Healthily” whilst balancing the crazy demands of work and family life, I finally found a way to make it happen – Sam’s brilliant, sensible approach to food and nutrition. The added bonus has been eating absolutely delicious, gorgeously fresh food. The gourmet angle is not surprising given her track record as a chef in some of our favourite places to eat in London. What’s been more of a revelation is how uncomplicated it can be with a bit of forethought – Sam has first hand experience of the realities of bringing up children alongside hectic schedules, and she’s integrated that into her approach. I will never, ever go back to the desperation of nasty ‘ready meals’!
Teresa Woloweic, Clinical Psychologist, Wife and Mother
My name is Sam…
For 15 years I have worked as a personal nutritional chef to celebrity clients in the music and fashion industry. I am also a Registered Nutritional Therapist and specialise in women’s health, digestive issues and ancestral nutrition. I believe that healthy food is crucial to our energy, health and well-being, but as a busy professional & mum of two, I am well aware that time, motivation and skills is an issue for some. That is why I am dedicated to helping people achieve their health and well-being goals to be the best they can be, through great tasting, nutritious food, delivered to your door!
Grab your calculator NOW!
The average Londoner eats out 3.7 times per week spending £37.35 per meal and the average office worker spends £7.81 for lunch.
- How much do you spend on MEDIOCRE restaurant food per week?
- How much do you spend on GREASY takeaways per week?
- How much do you spend on GRIM ready meals per week?
Health and Wellbeing….PRICELESS!
Still not sure?
If you are not totally 100% satisfied within 10 days I will waive my fee and you just pay for the ingredients you had delivered to date….no questions asked!