- Are you fed up of battling your way home after a hard day at the office to find your fridge woefully empty?
- Do you have a specific therapeutic diet and you simply have no idea what to eat and just need nurturing and support with your meals choices?
- Are you fed up with living on greasy take-out, mediocre pub meals or bland supermarket ready meals?
I know you are!
That’s why I created Cook Fast, Eat Well…
You may not be able to afford a full time personal chef like my celebrity clients, but I can teach you all the tricks of the trade!
Who is this service for?
- Super busy professionals
- Working mums
- Working dads
- Couples looking to conceive and need to get their bodies ready for conception
- Those concerned about their health and wellbeing
- Those who care about the environment and our beautiful planet
Cooking with Sam is a fantastic experience for anyone who wants to improve their culinary knowledge and skills. She has really helped me develop my understanding of professional cooking and nutrition and given me lots of new ideas on what and how to cook. We’ve had lots of wonderful meals as result and it also helps that she is great fun to spend time with. I can’t recommend her enough. Jason Stockwood, www.simplybusiness.co.uk
How it works…
Initial Audit: To get the most out of our time together, I will send you a questionnaire to find out what are your most pressing goals and what your likes and dislikes are. You will also receive a kitchen detox and essential kitchen equipment ebook, so we can be ready to have the most productive day possible.
30 minute consultation: Because this day is bespoke to you we will jump onto Skype and dive deep into what you want to achieve with our time together, what your top 5 signature dishes will be and what your top health outcome will be.
5-hour luxury cooking experience in your own home: together we will nail your 5 signature dishes, so you can produce them quickly and efficiently……in fact within 20 minutes or less! I will teach you how to menu plan and create shopping lists so that you can streamline your time in the kitchen and have more free time to do the things that matter most.
(Travel in London included)
Hi my name is Sam…
For 15 years I have worked as a personal nutritional chef to celebrity clients in the music and fashion industry. I am also a Registered Nutritional Therapist and specialise in women’s health, digestive issues and ancestral nutrition. I have a BSc in Food Science and Nutrition and an MSc in Nutritional Therapy so I know a lot about food! I believe that healthy food is crucial to our energy, health and well-being, but as a busy professional & mum of two, I am well aware that time, motivation and skills are an issue for some. That is why I am dedicated to helping people achieve their health and well-being goals through great tasting, nutritious food that is super quick to cook!
What others say…
Leanne Consiglio, Lawyer:
“Sam is like an encyclopedia on nutrition! I want to eat well and make the right choices, but there is so much information out there, I didn’t know where to start. Sam condenses all the good stuff into a really interesting and fun session and you can also be sure that her advice isn’t based on the new media craze, but rather tried and tested methods that work. Highly recommended!”
Still not sure?
Be sure that I will be supporting you every step of the way, however if you are not completely satisfied I offer a 14 day money back guarantee, no questions asked….promise.
- What if I need advice on supplements?
- Please book a discounted nutritional consultation for a full health and diet consultation.
- What if my both my partner and I want the program, can you do a deal?
- Yes, you can use the meal plans for the whole family. If you or your partner needs extra support I suggest booking a nutritional consultation separately at the discounted price of course.
- I’m not sure I can justify the price, why is it worth doing?
- Many people know a lot about nutrition and you can read it for free all over the internet, but how many people put it into practice? The fact that you are reading this may mean you need extra support and accountability to stay on track and achieve your goals.