Raw Fennel, Apple & Walnut Salad
A delicious salad all year round, great with roast chicken and roasted new potatoes!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 302
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 35g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 24g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 39g
Dietary Fiber 13g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 large heads of fennel (thinly sliced)
- 1 red apple (sliced with skin on)
- 1 small red onion (thinly sliced)
- 75g toasted walnuts
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 tbsp home-made mayonnaise or ‘live’ yoghurt (or a mix of both)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. I use the magimix to slice the fennel, red onion and apple then combine in a large mixing bowl.
- 2. Roughly chop the parsley and add to the fennel mix.
- 3. Add the walnuts, the mayonnaise and/or yoghurt and mix till all the ingredients are coated.
- This keeps for a couple of days in the fridge and is great with classic roast chicken and pan fried fresh mackerel.
Divine & Delicous http://divineanddelicious.co.uk/