Baked Halibut with Peach Salsa
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 24g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 150/180g halibut steaks
- Salt and Pepper
- A drizzle of good extra virgin olive oil
- 2 chopped fresh peaches
- 1 chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 chopped red onion
- 1 chilli, seeded and chopped*
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan180C/gas 6.
- Combine all the salsa ingredients in a bowl and leave at room temperature for an hour or so.
- Place the fish on a oven proof dish or tray, sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes,
- Once cooked, place the halibut on a warm plate with a generous dollop of peach salsa.
- Serve with steamed brown rice and tenderstem broccoli.
Divine & Delicous http://divineanddelicious.co.uk/