Sometimes I need a really delicious canape or dessert alternative and these dark chocolate and macadamia covered strawberries really hit the mark….they look amazing too!
Prep time: 15 minutes. Cook time: 0 minutes. Servings: 4
100g 70-85% dark organic chocolate
100g raw macademia nuts (chopped)
1 punnet of medium British strawberries
- Melt the chocolate over a medium heat, being very careful not to over heat (this will make the chocolate go grainy).
- Wash and dry the strawberries, discarding any that are bruised or damaged.
- Put the chocolate and nuts in two separate bowls.
- Hold the strawberries carefully by the leaves and dip into the chocolate and then lightly into the nuts.
- Put onto a clean tray and chill.