Introducing Divine & Delicious
Personal Nutritional Chef
Hiring a personal chef can give you the time and space to devote to the things that you love! Whether it is having a paleo supper for friends delivered, an intimate dinner party, healthy canapés at Christmas or to fill your fridge and freezer with nutritious food for all the family, Divine & Delicious are here to help.
Samantha Waterhouse has 15 years experience as a personal chef and is also a nutritional therapist. You can feel confident that her cooking can adhere to all dietary requirements such as gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and more!
- Feel frustrated by having to cook at your dinner parties?
- Feel overwhelmed at the prospect of cooking for a large party?
- Lack the skills to give your guests a good table?
- Want to eat healthier, but can’t find the time to cook?
- Tired of living on ready meals and takeout?
- Enjoy your dinner parties and wake up to a spotless kitchen.
- Feel good that you and your family are eating home-cooked food.
- Create time to do the things that you love!
- Have a great weekend away without any chores!
- Have food delivered and take the credit 🙂
- Cook n’ drop… we cook, you take the credit!
- Dinner parties.
- Canapé parties.
- Afternoon tea.
- Finger and fork buffets.
- Freezer and fridge fills.
- Weekend catering in holiday/country homes.
- Retreat chef services
How it works…
- Contact us with your requirements.
- We will send you personalised menus and a quote.
- Once agreed a deposit will be requested.
- All the shopping and most of the prep will be done off site.
- The kitchen will be left as we found it – all sparkling and clean.
My Rates are £350 per day including initial consultation, meal & menu planning.